16 April 2007
Moving Fast
Everything seems to be moving fast these days. With less than a week's notice, Jamie and I have begun our search for a place to live. The original plan was to live at 705 Blake for the summer, but thanks to multiple situations, we'll be moving in to our first place together by the end of the month.
Although the serch is stressful, I'm beyond excited about finding a place. So far, it seems like Jamie and I have similar tastes in housing and we've been pretty smart about planning everything out ahead of time. Considering how stressful and haphazard this could be, I think our current situation is a good sign for things to come.
Although I never officially addressed it on this blog, Jamie and I are engaged. He proposed nearly five months ago. I couldn't be happier. Or prouder. Marriage won't happen until sometime in 2008. We're taking everything one step at a time.
In other news, it probably makes sense to include non-travel related posts now. Otherwise, I'd never update.
Although the serch is stressful, I'm beyond excited about finding a place. So far, it seems like Jamie and I have similar tastes in housing and we've been pretty smart about planning everything out ahead of time. Considering how stressful and haphazard this could be, I think our current situation is a good sign for things to come.
Although I never officially addressed it on this blog, Jamie and I are engaged. He proposed nearly five months ago. I couldn't be happier. Or prouder. Marriage won't happen until sometime in 2008. We're taking everything one step at a time.
In other news, it probably makes sense to include non-travel related posts now. Otherwise, I'd never update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment