08 May 2007
And ... I'm in limbo.
Well, it's over. College is done. Seventeen years of school have come to an end. I'm not considering graduate school right now, so this is it -- the end.
It's hard to believe. And, to be honest, it hasn't really hit me yet. I'm not going to attend the commencement ceremony this Saturday, so there won't be any official graduation fanfare until the end of the month. Right now, it seems like there's so many more important things to think about.
The thing is, I'm probably not thinking so much about the fact that I've graduated because it's so scary. I don't have a job lined up, and -- right now -- I don't even have a part-time job while I wait to hear from my prospective employers.
So I'm left to wait. And wait. It's killing me. Jamie and I are both in a bizarre sort of limbo right now -- in between places (packing up at 705 Blake, but unable to move to Candler Park until 19th) and jobs. There's not much to hold onto right now, except each other. (I know that's terribly cheesy, but it's pretty true.)
Eh, I'm not feeling very eloquent right now. I'll make this post better later.
It's hard to believe. And, to be honest, it hasn't really hit me yet. I'm not going to attend the commencement ceremony this Saturday, so there won't be any official graduation fanfare until the end of the month. Right now, it seems like there's so many more important things to think about.
The thing is, I'm probably not thinking so much about the fact that I've graduated because it's so scary. I don't have a job lined up, and -- right now -- I don't even have a part-time job while I wait to hear from my prospective employers.
So I'm left to wait. And wait. It's killing me. Jamie and I are both in a bizarre sort of limbo right now -- in between places (packing up at 705 Blake, but unable to move to Candler Park until 19th) and jobs. There's not much to hold onto right now, except each other. (I know that's terribly cheesy, but it's pretty true.)
Eh, I'm not feeling very eloquent right now. I'll make this post better later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
U can hld n 2 me!
Post a Comment