07 September 2007
Pushing the limit
My dad underwent emergency open-heart surgery on Wednesday. The surgery lasted nearly six hours and waiting was the scariest experience of my life.
He survived, though, and doctors say he's recovering very well. Even though he spends most of his time sleeping, I just want to be by his side in his hospital room as much as I can.
I hope the recovery goes well. I know it will be long and I know it will bring a lot of difficult adjustments, but there's got to be a bright side to this.
Not to be melodramatic, but there's only so much one family can take.
He survived, though, and doctors say he's recovering very well. Even though he spends most of his time sleeping, I just want to be by his side in his hospital room as much as I can.
I hope the recovery goes well. I know it will be long and I know it will bring a lot of difficult adjustments, but there's got to be a bright side to this.
Not to be melodramatic, but there's only so much one family can take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment