skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Oh, Henry!
To add to the list of ever-growing changes in our lives, Jamie and I adopted a dog this weekend.
Henry BarFight is just about as sweet as can be. He's a German Shepherd/Chow mix and, at 6 months, is already 30-plus pounds!
Sweetest face ever! I am so in love with this dog.
His previous owner abandoned him, and we became his new parents, thanks to the thoughtful suggestion of some friends. I was worried that his rough start would contribute to some behavioral issues, but he's been pleasantly well behaved. Getting him housetrained is a practice in patience.
In related news, my mind is on the verge of breakdown from all of the huge changes I've experienced lately. Life needs to slow down and I need to get more sleep.
I'm still grateful and happy though -- without a doubt.
No comments:
Post a Comment