16 September 2005

No time

They've packed our schedules with orientation activities and social events, which have been pretty helpful and a great way to meet people. Anyway, it leaves no time to write emails or update my blog.

I promise an update soon. There are a million thoughts and emotions going on right now.

The basics: I'm back in London, at Middlesex. I've already made friends, and I'm really excited about the upcoming semester. My accommodations are much nicer than expected. I have my own room and bathroom, with shower. I even have an excellent view -- I'm on the top floor -- and I can see London's skyscrapers.

I did have time to upload my travel pictures to webshots. Paris coming soon.

For your viewing pleasure:


http://community.webshots.com/user/findingme-reg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are amazing, Katie! I miss you, but I know you are having the time of your life in Europe. I'm so excited for you.

-Meagan