24 November 2005

Easy

It's not hard to come up with things I'm thankful for this year. The only regret I have is that I can't be with family to celebrate.

My flatmates and a few additional American students put together a lovely Thanksgiving feast tonight: turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, apple and pumpkin pie, green bean casserole, cheese and crackers, wine, gravy, salad, and mashed potatoes (my exciting contribution). It was a valiant effort, and I was glad to have friends to spend the evening with.

I'm leaving for Amsterdam in six hours. I need to go to bed, I suppose. Will update on my weekend once I return.

Happy Thanksgiving. I truly do miss everyone back home.

1 comment:

Becca said...

That sounds like a lovely Thanksgiving...Mashed potatoes are my favorite. Too bad I don't even know how to make those!

Have a fun, safe trip to Amsterdam...Don't do anything too crazy ;-)