10 December 2005

Conflicting views of success

In terms of school work, I have wasted the past two days. In terms of having a good time and making memories that last, I've been extremely productive.

Hopefully, I can achieve a good balance of the two extremes during my last week here. I have 3 1/2 essays left to write, and quite a few plans with friends.

Yesterday, I went to the London Zoo with a group of friends. We spent the entire day there and had a wonderful time. Later that evening, Middlesex's Christmas party was cancelled because of problems with the heat, so an impromptu party happened instead. The entire day made me realize how much I'm going to miss my British mates.

Today was mostly spent in bed, unfortunately. I will get some work done tonight. Planning on another day in the British Library tomorrow.



Jason's on the top of my list of those I'm going to miss. We've already made plans to see each other, in the States and England. I'm determined to make it happen.

p.s. The snake was an excellent purchase from the zoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man you look so pretty.