22 December 2005
Home for the holidays
Yes, I already want to be back in London. Of course, I terribly miss the friends I've made, especially those I left behind. Without a doubt, I know that it will be tough to not romanticize the experiences I had overseas.
That all being said, I'm very happy to be home for the holidays. I'm not taking things for granted, and everything feels strangely foreign yet familiar. Spending time with my wonderful family is exactly what I wanted, and seeing old friends is a great comfort.
My mind is still racing with thoughts, and I can't fully express my thoughts on London or my semester abroad. I do miss it though.
That all being said, I'm very happy to be home for the holidays. I'm not taking things for granted, and everything feels strangely foreign yet familiar. Spending time with my wonderful family is exactly what I wanted, and seeing old friends is a great comfort.
My mind is still racing with thoughts, and I can't fully express my thoughts on London or my semester abroad. I do miss it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Katie, one of my favorite people ever!!
I'm so glad you're home, even though I know it's a slight bummer...I know you had such a great time.
I hope you have a great Christmas with your family...I would love to see you soon, but right now, my life is WORK. AGH! Soon, though, we must get together.
Love you!
Post a Comment