06 December 2005
Time is slipping by so quickly. Instead of spending my last weeks -- days! -- enjoying London, I've been holed up in a library surrounded by books and papers like virtually every other over-burdened college student in the world. Fortunately, I'm not letting procrastination or writer's block get the best of me. I'm determined to salvage a little personal time for friends and the city I adore before I go.
Tomorrow, I've decided to multitask and work in the British Library instead of the suffocating one here on campus. Although I'll still be writing papers, I'll be surrounded by millions and millions of amazing books, in one of the world's greatest libraries. Plus, if I need a study break, I can check out some original Beatles manuscripts or Leonardo da Vinci's notebook. Brilliant.
Damn. I'm going to miss this city.
Tomorrow, I've decided to multitask and work in the British Library instead of the suffocating one here on campus. Although I'll still be writing papers, I'll be surrounded by millions and millions of amazing books, in one of the world's greatest libraries. Plus, if I need a study break, I can check out some original Beatles manuscripts or Leonardo da Vinci's notebook. Brilliant.
Damn. I'm going to miss this city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's kinda what I'll be doing, except replace "British Library" with "The Container Store"...I just got the idea of studying my flash cards while doing truck. It probably won't work, but my god I need more time.
Hot damn. That sounds like the most ideal studying experience.
I was holed up in the GSU library for much of last week/end. But, I got my big research paper done.
Good luck with everything, and you already know I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment